Pre-Registration Exam Practice
GOUT Past exam questions
a) Which of the following have an indication in acute gout?
b) Which one of the following is not
correct, with regard to gout treatment?
1. Allopurinol is not indicated for the treatment of an acute attack of
2. aspirin may be used for an acute attack of gout
3. colchcine can cause diarrhoea
4. patients with moderate renal impairement should not use probenecid
5. thiazide diuretics may precipitate gout
We are now
working hard to update the site. We are slowly
uploading more past exam questions with extended
answers. Good luck to all the new pre-reg